- Outreach to holocaust survivors
- Discipling new Israeli believers
- Providing food and medical services for the needy
- Equipping and planting congregations
- Legal representation for believers
- View Member Ministries
- Strengthen local Israeli ministries
- Support ministry projects reaching Israel
- Connect Christians to trusted ministries in Israel
- Engage the next generation to join the story
Fellowship of Israel Related Ministries is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Until all Israel believes
More ways to give
Give by Check or stock
Wire transfer or International Giving
How does my
Strengthen local Israeli ministries
We serve ministries in Israel by providing practical tools, finances, and resources, while creating strategic ways to work together.
Support ministry projects reaching Israel
100% of donations to the FIRM Foundation fund ministry projects from our Member Ministries reaching Israel.
Connect Christians to trusted ministries in Israel
Your gift helps creates opportunities for believers to engage and connect to trusted ministries in Israel.
Engage the next generation to join the story
Your gift helps to engage the Church with Israel by using relevant, Gospel-centered content and giving a digital platform for Israel ministries to cultivate new supporters.
Other ways to give
Give by CheckMake checks payable to Fellowship of Israel Related Ministries and mail to:
Fellowship of Israel Related Ministries
PO Box 2132
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741, USA
Canadian Giving:Tax-deductible donations, made payable to "True North Ministries" and designated for FIRM, may be sent to:
Give by cheque:
True North Ministries
PO Box 433